1. What times is the estate agency open until?
Our West Bromwich showroom is open Monday to Saturday between 9:00pm and 6:00pm.
We provide property viewing services between 5:30pm and 8:30pm.
2. How will my property be advertised?
We will advertise your property using the popular online Zoopla, RightMove and various other property portals. We will also advertise you property via email to our extensive database of clients and well as show casing your property in our agency and local press.
3. What is the minimum tenancy period for a rental property you offer?
The minimum period of tenancy is 6 months.
4. How quickly can you put my property on the market?
Whether it be a property for sale or for rent we will start to market your property within 24 hours of receiving the instruction.
5. Does Samuel and Co have any affiliations?
Yes – as a trusted property company we are affiliated and accredited.
6. What happens if I have an issue with my rental property and the office is closed?
We have an emergency telephone number you can call in the event of an emergency such as a leak or electrical outage.
7. I cannot view a property between 9am and 5pm in the week days as I’m working – can properties be viewed after hours?
Yes, you can view properties after 5pm and weekends.
If you require more information or wish to discuss your requirements, please contact us nowContact Us